- These cells fight infection, help blood to clot, and carry oxygen to all parts of your body.
- The red cells, white cells and platelets that make up the blood. They are made in the bone marrow.
- Any of the kinds of cell normally found circulating in the blood
- (blood cell) either of two types of cells (erythrocytes and leukocytes) and sometimes including platelets
- An activity or purpose natural to or intended for a person or thing
- serve: serve a purpose, role, or function; “The tree stump serves as a table”; “The female students served as a control group”; “This table would serve very well”; “His freedom served him well”; “The table functions as a desk”
- Practical use or purpose in design
- perform as expected when applied; “The washing machine won’t go unless it’s plugged in”; “Does this old car still run well?”; “This old radio doesn’t work anymore”
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- A basic task of a computer, esp. one that corresponds to a single instruction from the user
- What Is is the eighth album by guitarist/vocalist Richie Kotzen.
- Is simply the glossary of terms and acronyms, you can find them below in alphabetic order. Fundamental concepts and acronyms may also have an associated Blog post, if that is the case the acronym or term will be hyper-linked to the respective post.
- prize indemnity? In everyday terms, Prize Indemnity is prize coverage without the prize risk. It’s that simple.
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; “writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days”- Andrea Parke; “fann’d by Conquest’s crimson wing”- Thomas Gray; “convulsed with red rage”- Hudson Strode
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- (of a person’s eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
what is the function of red blood cells – DR Lumen
Into the Serpent's mouth
[21:30] Laurick Scarbridge turned around when he he’d heard Raven start to move around on the table. The red headed man turned on his heels and walked toward the computer, tapping a few buttons, he then turned his head to look over at her, "It seems your vital signs are rather optimal for what I am about to test, you see, you are about to become the first to try out my lovely stim-pack! Well, I don’t know how well it will work. It COULD cause your heart to explode, or perhaps your toes to swell up, burst, and start spraying blood. I’m not sure. Hm."
[21:32] Raven Juno cried shaking in the chair as shse closed her eyes starting to inhail shallowly having a panic attack she shook harer twitching as she sat there crying and trying to breathe in fear heart starting to race as she melted down and freaked out in her head
[21:33] Laurick Scarbridge wrapped his hands behind his back as he walked past the tied up Raven and walked to the various chemicals that were sitting in the cabinets. He glanced them over and then turned his head to look back at her, "Steroids.. heroin.. pain endorphins…adrenalines.."
[21:37] Raven Juno cried as the pain flowed through her body like a shock of electricutiion.. whimpering loudly shaking and trying to breathe she let out a long loud scream in immence pain that ecchoed loudly in the room.. bet that answered kims question. tears streaming down her face shaking heavily as she tried to breathe eyes flcikering as she thrashed around in panic
[21:38] Laurick Scarbridge had reached up to grab several chemicals, placing them together in front of him. It would be several minutes before he was setup to fully work through this next phase. He whistled all the same. That familiar whistle that Raven was used to hearing, and that was familiar to him.
[21:45] Laurick Scarbridge finally finished whatever it was that he was working on, having mixed all the chemicals together. He knelt down and picked up a syringe from under the counter. The red head then practically coo’d the next words, "This is going to sting.. a bit," he said. He began to take up the fluid that he’d put together and turned around toward Raven. He walked over to her feet and looked up at her face, tilting his head slightly, a large chesire grin on his lips, "Close your eyes, and say, "Oh, mama! Help me! Help me!" because I really do love hope. It’s honestly the worst thing you can give someone! Kwa hoo hoo hoo!"
[21:48] Raven Juno whimpered shaking still. trying to get out of the restraints failing as she jerked around crying and screaming twitching as he came over she cried jolting around for freedom clenching her eyes closed tightly as she cried whimpering out painfully "j..jus.. jus lemmie go"
[21:55] Laurick Scarbridge blinks as she whimpers, "That’s really not what I wanted to hear. Now, unfortunately, that’s not how this is going to go. Kwa hoo hoo hoo! I want you to SCREAM! I want you to scream for your life! Because it may be over as soon as I inject this! Now come, 001, scream. Scream like you mean it."
[21:57] Raven Juno snarled lowly crying in pain as she jerked herself around trying to lunge at him but going nowhere she howled out "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" ckicking and screaming at the top of her lungs.. mostly to scare kinzie bahahaa she cried flailing painfully
[21:58] Laurick Scarbridge just started to laugh at that point, "That’s what I wanted! For you to scream!" Laurick shook his head as he walked over toward her left leg, away from her right this time. He placed his left hand on her leg and pushed down, to force the vein free and then injected the needle into her body. The chemicals would push through her blood stream at a rapid rate..
[22:03] Raven Juno screamed loudly as she cried twitching out in the chair as he injected her she started flailing again ripping shit on the poor fucking chair kicking and screaming angrily yanking her arms around nearly snapping herself out of the restraights she just wanted to fucking tackle him and rip his head off hit body and rip shit… screaming loud enough to ring into everyones ears cause shes a friggin she wolf bitch. she flailed her claws trying to slash anything in reach biting her lip as everything felt so awkward. having random muscle spazzums allover heart racing like times a million finding it awkward to breath right
[22:05] Laurick Scarbridge just looked down at Raven as he screams would likely pierce even through the windows and the doorway that led into the medical chamber. He tilted his head back and laughed almost as loud, "Kwa hoo
you flipped your four door sedan over the meridian
music that makes you SIT UP IN YOUR DOUBLE BED
with your favorite person inside i thought about glass
broken glass in an alleyway in the middle of the night
trampoline misguidance, into outer space, being extracted from the earth by imaginary tweezers by the collar of my shirt
"how do i tell you that you are the best part of my day?"
what you said, that made my red blood cell count higher, probably
is it too predictable to say, you are why i love this song
this time, we were driving away from an art exhibit, there were teenagers dying in the art exhibit
which was funny and melodramatic
when we got there we saw bouncing replicas of hot air balloons
i was wearing headphones, i think it was the microphones
tape holding my sides together
they were wearing some scents some non-animal scents
hide their pheromones, distract some snouts
there were bouncy balls installed into the ceiling, facing away from us, but we could see through their clear plastic bubbles
plush alligators hopped on them
i went up the stairs and my ex girlfriend sent me a text message that said
"maureen i liked your hot air balloons"
and that was weird
"i think that some people would say i live in a world similar to that of a skill crane full of plush replicas of shamu and basketball cards of dennis rodman from 1995"
is your language my language? is your language my language?
is it really the same one?
is the function of a writer to produce a masterpiece?
what is the function of red blood cells